Use the download links at the bottom of this page to access .pdf version of Sentera 6X GPS-ILS Install Guide for the Inspire 2 and the M200.
This section will walk through the step necessary for installing the 6X on the DJI M300 drone.
The full install video can be viewed below.
These items are included.
1. Clean the area and install the plastic cable clip as shown.
2. Place and secure the GPS light sensor mounting bracket with the four included screws.
3. Slide the GPS light sensor onto the top bracket with the USB-C port facing the side of the drone with the clip. 4. Install the 6X gimbal by matching the red dot on the gimbal port with the white dot on the 6X gimbal. Rotate to match the two red dots.
5. Install the USB-C to USB-C cable as shown below.
DO NOT PLACE ON FRONT OF AIRCRAFT. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
1. Prepare the surface with the included alcohol wipe
2. Remove the paper backing
Use these 4 steps to locate the correct placement:
1. Rotate as shown
2. Center as shown
3. Align to front of landing legs as shown.
4. Press down to adhere
Inspire 1 & 2
1. Remove top 2 nose cone screws with included hex L key.
2. Place included GPS/ILS mounting bracket.
3. Reinstall screws.
1. Place bracket. (M100 & M600 drones have predrilled holes on top plate of drone.)
Note: Sentera no longer offers the Phantom incident light sensor for sale Scroll to the bottom and download the attachment for instructions on installing the Phantom Incident Light Sensor. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
This page contains an overview of information and links to help get started using the 6X sensor. Beyond this page, the full 6X User Guide contains more detail on everything you should need to be successful. If you aren't finding the information you ...
Scroll down to download the user / integration guide below for operating the Sentera 6X Multispectral Sensor. For more information: How to use 6X: https://support.sentera.com/portal/en/kb/articles/welcome-to-6x Installation Guide: ...
Scroll down to download the user / integration guide below for operating the Sentera 65R Sensor. Contact Sentera Customer Support: Create a Support Ticket Here Email: email@example.com Phone: (844) 736-8372 - Option "1"
1 Requirements for Installing 1.1 PREREQUISITES Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (x86 and x64) 1.2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS A 64-bit version of Windows 8/10/11 Pro [help] 32 GB of RAM Minimum of a 4 core / 8 thread CPU 25 GB free disk space Virtualization ...