Field Boundaries that exist in other applications, such as Climate FieldView, can be easily imported into FieldAgent.
To import a grower’s fields into your FieldAgent account:
1. Open FieldAgent Web: https://fieldagent.sentera.com
2. Click on the Grower Management icon in the left-side of the window, as shown in the following figure.
3. Click Add Grower Organization.
4. Enter a name for the Grower Organization.
5. Click Send Connection Invite.
6. Fill out the cells as appropriate:
a. External Partner
Currently, only Climate FieldView is supported.
b. Send To
A connection email can either be sent to you or the grower. If you are with the grower and they can enter their credentials it may be easier to select Send To Me.
c. First Name
Grower’s First Name
d. Last Name
Grower’s Last Name
e. Email Address
Grower’s Email Address
7. Click Add Grower Organization. Depending upon the selection for Send To, either you or the grower will receive an invite in their email to connect their account.
8. The grower organization will now display in My Growers area, as shown in the following figure.
9. The connection email looks like the email below. Once the grower clicks the link in the connection email, enters their user name and password, and clicks Allow, all of their fields will be imported into FieldAgent under the organization you created.
10. Click Map Layers from the left-hand side of the window. You will now see all fields that were imported, as well as all other fields in or under your current organization.
11. To view only the fields in the newly added organization, select the organization from the Select Organization dropdown menu from the top right-hand side of the window.
12. The new organization fields display in the Fields area.