The 6X data is stored on an internal solid-state memory device. Data can be accessed by powering the sensor and connecting a cable to the USB-C port of the side of the 6X.
Powering the 6X
The 6X Sensor can be powered by the connection from a drone or by the external power supply.
- Install your 6X sensor onto to your drone.
- Power on your drone to power on your 6X.
- Wait 30 seconds, the gimbal will stabilize downward and the 4 LEDs on the 6X will illuminate to indicate power.
External Power Supply
- Connect the external power supply to the J1 port on the top/rear of the 6X Sensor.
2. Plug in the external power supply to an outlet
3. Wait 30 seconds, the 4 LEDs on the 6X will illuminate to indicate power. The gimbal motors are inactive while being powered from the external unit.
Once your 6X is powered, data is accessible using the following steps:
- Connect your computer to your 6X sensor with the supplied USB-C to USB-A cable as shown below. A USB-C to USB-C cable can also be used.
Use the port on the side of the camera, as shown below. This is NOT the same USB-C port used in connecting the GPS/Light Sensor module during flight.
2. Use File Explorer to navigate to \\sentera-6x.local
- Note: If prompted for a user/password when connecting to the network share, a user name of “sentera” can be used with an empty (blank) password. Checking the “Remember my credentials” option will save the credentials for future use and avoid being prompted again.
3. Select the data folder
4. Select the Snapshots folder
5. Select your session folder. The folder is named according the the UTC date and time when the data was collected.
6. Copy the entire session folder onto your desired location by drag and drop, or copy and paste.
Accessing Satellite Imagery via FieldAgent
Satellite map layers are now clipped to the field boundary! This allows for the histogram of NDVI or NDRE values within a field to be shown. This also allows for the map to be displayed in a High Contrast (Equal Area) view. Accessing Satellite ...
FieldAgent - Importing Images
Images can be imported into FieldAgent on both the Web and Desktop. After syncing to the Cloud, imagery will be viewable in FieldAgent on Web, Desktop, and iOS. Advantages to both options: Importing into FieldAgent on Desktop does not require a ...
Data Collection Overview
This demo describes how to use FieldAgent Mobile and Fly PHX to set up for data collection success. FieldAgent on iOS Download and login to FieldAgent on an iPhone or iPad. From the main screen, tap the drone icon to begin flight planning. Browse to ...
6X - How to Process Data from 6X in Metashape
Note: This stitching process can be used for all variants of the 6X, including the 6X Thermal. When using a reflectance panel, raw images should first be run through the radiometric corrections script Corrections Script Instructions The following ...
FieldAgent Mobile - Data Collection Best Practices
NOTE: FieldAgent Mobile will now alert you when your flight plan will result in missed images. This warning applies to the onboard cameras for all DJI drones, as well as DJI Skyport enabled Sentera Sensors. DJI controlled sensors are only able to ...