FieldAgent Mobile - Unlock No Fly Zones for DJI Products
Note: Make sure you have any required or appropriate permissions and clearances before flying.
Follow the steps below to unlock no fly zones for DJI Products:
- Power up everything and connect to the drone inside DJI GO 4.
- You should see a warning about flying in an Authorization Zone in the upper left of the app.
- Press the takeoff button inside DJI GO 4. (The drone probably will not take off.)
- DJI GO 4 will again warn you about Authorization Zones, but will give you the option to unlock the zone. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the unlock.
- Press the takeoff button again inside DJI GO 4. The drone should take off.
- Assuming the drone took off in Step 4, you may now use FieldAgent™ to plan missions and fly them as you normally would.
- Open FieldAgent Mobile, plan your mission and launch.
- Unlocks expire after 24 hours, so you will need to repeat this process each day you fly the no fly zone.
- Make sure you have any required or appropriate permissions and clearances before flying.
- Red unlocks are available, with a more detailed process. If you need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-204-2000
Link to the complete map on DJI's website
FieldAgent Mobile - User Guide
Click below to download the FieldAgent Mobile user guide
FieldAgent - Mobile Stand Count
Overview The Mobile Stand Count feature for FieldAgent Mobile (iOS app) is intended for quickly processing shareable Stand Count results from the field’s edge. The video below shows it populating in real time: A map result will be shareable ...
FieldAgent Mobile - Setting DJI Controller Flight Modes
Depending on your device, set your DJI controller to the following modes: F Mode: Phantom 3 Series Matrice 100 Omni Inspire 1 P Mode: Phantom 4 Series Inspire 2 Mavic 2 Pro M200/M210/M210RTK M300 Note: Mavic controller should NOT be in Sport Mode ...
FieldAgent Mobile - Field and Zone Creation
Field Creation To create a new Field in FieldAgent Mobile: 1. Navigate to the location of the field in the map view, then tap the drone icon to switch into Flight Planning mode. 2. Long press on the map to add points to the map and define the field ...
Download FieldAgent Desktop User Guide Web User Guide Mobile User Guide Account Setup & Management Account Settings Enabling Location Services Ensuring Browser Compatibility Correcting the City and/or Country Field Management Draw, Edit, and Delete a ...