Version 3.7.0 | July 30th, 2023
- Added support for DJI Skyport V2 hardware
- Added support for Freefly Astro systems
- Significantly reduced session startup time
- Firmware updates will now delete all images on camera when applied to prevent image corruption issues
- Fixed improper encoding for exif tag GPSProcessingMethod
- Fixed rare issue causing invalid exif tag GPSHPositioningError
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the user from updating the advanced camera settings
- Increased allowed maximum RGB JPG size to prevent images from being clipped
- (DJI RTK) Improved switching algorithm and accuracy when using DJI RTK enabled systems
- (DGR) Fixed gimbal not found error reporting on M300 DGR system
- (DGR) Improved the accuracy of RGB image metadata synchronization
Version 3.6.3 | April 17th, 2023
- Increased RGB vignetting correction bit depth from 8 to 12-bits
- Fix subtle ring artifact in RGB imagery
Version 3.6.1 | March 30th, 2023
- Improved color and behavior of saturated pixels in images
- Improved vignetting correction settings
- Allow settable baud rates on all UARTS for OEM integrators
- Add ExifImageHeight and ExifImageWidth tags to jpegs to allow easier reading of image size
- Update branding on configuration webpages
- Inhibit DJI Skyport image triggers for non-command modes (e.g., overlap mode) to prevent double triggering during flight
- Add support for new gimbal hardware revision
- Fix an issue preventing photo counts from updating in DJI Pilot
- Fix a rare image corruption issue causing bad captures and missing exif data
- Fix occasional missing EOF marker on RGB JPEGs.
Version 3.5.2 | January 3rd, 2023
- Improved RGB image quality
- Added new Image Adjustment configuration web page
* Allows adjustment of contrast, brightness, and saturation
* Allows changing of some autoexposure parameters
- Added Known Height Overlap mode
* Allows low altitude flights at known AGLs to trigger properly
* Must be configured from the web page prior to flight
- Added support for RTK position data on DJI drones
- Added support for new hardware revisions with UHS SD card interfaces
- Added trigger input debouncing for external push button input \
- Improved laser rangefinder accuracy (DGR)
- Fixed a rare issue causing image capture faults and skipped photos
- Fixed a rare issue causing thermal image corruption (21216)
- Fixed CRC errors after camera session start (DGR)
- Remove RGB BandSensitivity tag if color correction is enabled
Version 3.2.1 | May 4th, 2022
- Add Samba signed communication support.
- Add support for ILS/GPS module push-button and buzzer.
- Add support for new gimbal hardware revision 22114/23114.
- Add AGL source to imagery XMP tag.
- Add PSDK/HGNSI hybrid configuration mode for DGR systems.
- Improved logging output.
- Fix 256 bytes of corrupt image data at start of RGB JPEG files.
- Fix web bridge failure when reformatting NVMe drive.
Added built-in test for mono imagers on startup.
Updated XMP tags for improved Pix4D support
Removed option for multipage TIFFs from webpage
- Fixed incorrect reporting of remaining camera storage.
- Fixed thermal image synchronization issue (21216).
Improved application logging.
Fixed display of webpage application error.
Initial 6X Thermal firmware release (21216).
Improved vignetting correction for RGB images.
* Updated webpage error message when gimbal comms not present.
* Improve RGB image quality
* Add improved color calibration
* Add gamma correction to images
* Add saturation detection to color correction
* Add sharpening to images
* Add vignetting correction
* Adjusted autoexposure values to minimize saturation in RGB imagery
* Add XMP tags to indicate when new RGB processing steps are enabled
* Increased pulse width of image capture output signal to 100ms
* Webpage configuration of external image trigger (TRIGGER pin)
* DJI Onboard-SDK (OSDK) metadata performance improvements
* Real-time switching of GPS/RTK data for DJI Onboard-SDK (OSDK)
* Fix for intermittently dropped serial data bytes
* Support for DJI Onboard-SDK (OSDK) serial input as data source
* Support for Honeywell (HGNSI) serial input as data source
* Improved diagnostic data logging
* Skyport support added for M200/M300 series of DJI drones
* Allow updating metadata source from web page
* Set default jpg quality to 90% (was 75%)
* Update direct USB to support MacOS/Linux systems
* Add support for direct USB connection to camera w/ camera acting as USB->Ethernet
* Fix issue of exposure sweep (i.e. reflectance panel calibration process) not capturing all imagery.
* Fixed issue that could cause jpg files to revert to their largest size (8MB)
* Pix4D should recognize all 6x cameras as rigs
* Added performance log to monitor camera temperatures after flights
* Fixed occasional truncated jpg images when flying over fields with very fine detail
* Fixed issue that could corrupt drive contents when no space was left on the camera
* Added calibration entries for principal point, focal length, and lens warp (when available)
* Display DOP and satellite count for Mavlink systems
* Fix for users reporting black bands in their aligned images
* Synchronization improvement to avoid out of sync imagers (vertical lines)
* Fix for coordinate frame rotations in DGR systems
* Adjusted Autoexposure for RGB camera to reduce over/underexposed images
* Improve stability at high capture rates
* Added support for calibration image sweeps
* Users can now select trigger type from the web page
* Active config files are automatically updated with each release
* Added support for Septentrio direct georeferencing
* Allows for configurable attitude offset
* Added support for selecting single/multipage tiffs
* Added ability to enable/disable imager settings from main web page
* Improved setting overlap from web page
* Improved support for tags in Pix4D
* Fixed jpg sizes sometimes being incorrect when transferring from the camera
* Fixed crash that could occur on startup due to imager synchronization
* Improved error messages if an imager is not detected by the hardware
* Fixed type of some XMP tags used by Pix4D for importing
* Initial Customer Release