65R - Firmware Release Notes
Version 3.7.0 | July 30th, 2023
- Added support for DJI Skyport V2 hardware
- Added support for Freefly Astro systems
- Added support for new 27.4 mm lens (21030-01)
- Reduced session startup time
- Improved sharpening of camera to reduce "soft" images
- Firmware updates will now delete all images on camera when applied to prevent image corruption issues
- Fixed color artifacts when pixels were saturated at very low ISO values
- Fixed improper encoding for exif tag GPSProcessingMethod
- Fixed rare issue causing invalid exif tag GPSHPositioningError
- Increased allowed maximum RGB JPG size to prevent images from being clipped
- (DJI RTK) Improved switching algorithm and accuracy when using DJI RTK enabled systems
- (DGR) Fixed gimbal not found error reporting on M300 DGR system
Version 3.6.0 | March 30th, 2023
- Improved color and behavior of saturated pixels in images
- Improved vignetting correction settings
- Allow settable baud rates on all UARTS for OEM integrators
- Add ExifImageHeight and ExifImageWidth tags to jpegs to allow easier reading of image size
- Allow triggering captures via the cameras pushbutton
- Update branding on configuration webpages
- Inhibit DJI Skyport image triggers for non-command modes (e.g., overlap mode) to prevent double triggering during flight
- Add support for new gimbal hardware revision
- Fix an issue preventing photo counts from updating in DJI Pilot
- Fix a rare image corruption issue causing bad captures and missing exif data
Version 3.5.0 | December 15th, 2022
* Initial Customer Release
Contact Sentera Customer Support:
Create a Support Ticket Here
Phone: (844) 736-8372 - Option "1"
6X - Firmware Release Notes
Click HERE to download firmware Version 3.7.0 | July 30th, 2023 Features Added support for DJI Skyport V2 hardware Added support for Freefly Astro systems Significantly reduced session startup time Bug Fixes Firmware updates will now delete all ...
Sentera PHX™ - Autopilot Firmware Release Notes
To install the latest autopilot firmware for your PHX, click here to download. Version 180.6.2 date: December 22, 2021 Features: Increased maximum airspeed from 47mph to 55mph. Increased maximum distance between waypoints from 2500m to 3000m. ...
Double 4K - Software Release Notes
Note: Double 4K - Skyport is formerly known as AGX710. Version 1.5.2 | March 30, 2023 Features For S/N's 200+: Add support for Mavic 3E systems (912600 baud U-blox) Add support for U-blox Gen-9 in PHX Inhibit Skyport triggers when operating in non ...
Double 4K - Updating Firmware
Recent versions of firmware for the Sentera Double 4K Sensor (v1.4.0 or later) are required for the Fly Forward Update. Released March 2022. Follow the instructions below for downloading and installing the firmware update for your Double 4K/AGX710 ...
6X - Firmware Upgrade
We are constantly working to improve the 6X. Firmware updates will be posted here as improvements are made. Warning: Data will be deleted during the firmware upgrade process. Make sure to copy the data off of your sensor before performing the update. ...