FieldAgent - Importing Images
Images can be imported into FieldAgent on both the Web and Desktop. After syncing to the Cloud, imagery will be viewable in FieldAgent on Web, Desktop, and iOS.
Advantages to both options:
- Importing into FieldAgent on Desktop does not require a previously created Field Boundary and allows users to import into multiple fields at once.
- Importing into FieldAgent on the Web does not require a Windows PC.
Imagery can be seen by:
- The account that uploaded the data.
- Accounts that have access to the field the imagery was uploaded to.
Importing on the Web (Mac friendly)
To import on the Web:
- Navigate to the field you would like to import imagery into. If the field has not yet been created, create the field.
- Click + to the right of Map Layers on the field page.
- Drag and drop photos from your flight into FieldAgent.
- Click Upload and wait for your images to upload. You'll receive an email when your images have finished processing.
Importing on Desktop
To import images on FieldAgent for Desktop:
- Finish the mission and land the aircraft.
- Remove the SD card or cards from the drone and/or sensor (A DJI Phantom or Mavic with a green Sentera Sensor will have two SD Cards).
- Insert the first SD card into the PC and launch FieldAgent.
- Click Create Surveys button. The New Surveys dialog box opens.
- To add the images from the sensor, click Add and browse to where the SD card is located containing the images, typically in the snapshots folder.
- Select that dated flight folder and click Select Folder. Click Select Folder again.
- A message displays saying the import was successful.
- If another SD Card needs to be uploaded, insert the 2nd SD card into the PC, click Add to browse to the DJI folder and click Select Folder.
- A message displays saying the import was successful or there are no more images.
- When all images are imported, click Next. FieldAgent will run through a quick check.
- Click Next. The image photo dots display.
- Change the name of the field by hovering over the New Survey dialog box, click Edit Details, and type the new field name. Click Save.
- View the green field boundary around the survey. The photo dots with the red circle around them are images FieldAgent will attempt to import, but they have no value because the drone was returning to the takeoff point. Click on any dot to turn off the import option for that image.
- Click Next. FieldAgent processes the images and builds the QuickTiles.
DJI - Phantom 4 Series Single Sensor User Manual
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the User Manual for the Sentera Single Sensor mounted on a DJI Phantom 4 Series Drone. This guide will give out basic instruction on Aircraft Setup, Sensor Usage and Flight Operations. If you need addition please ...
Single Sensor User Manuals
These guides provides basic instruction on Aircraft Setup, Sensor Usage, and Flight Operations. If you need additional information, call Support at Sentera at 612-204-2000. Contact Sentera Customer Support: Create a Support Ticket Here Email: ...
DJI - Mavic Pro Single Sensor User Manual
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the User Manual for the Sentera Single Sensor mounted on a DJI Mavic Pro. This guide will give out basic instruction on Aircraft Setup, Sensor Usage, and Flight Operations.
FieldAgent Mobile - Single Sensor Gimbal Installation Steps
Installing a gimbal on an Phantom 4 with a previously installed Sentera Single Sensor requires both hardware and software updates. To complete this process, scroll to the bottom of the page to download the three attachments: 1. Single Gimbal - ...
FAQ: FieldAgent - Can I perform Tassel Counts with my Mavic or Phantom?
WARNING: Fly at your own risk. There are dangers of flying a drone at lower altitudes. Follow the directions below to carefully plan a safe and effective mission. Yes, tassel counts will work with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro or the DJI Mavic 2 Pro (with ...