FieldAgent Mobile - Reviewing Imagery After Flight
How To Review Imagery After Flight
Open the photo viewer by either:
- Tapping Review after flight.
- Navigating to My Drone Images under the Settings gear icon.
- Remove the SD Card containing imagery from your Sensor or Drone.
- Connect the SD Card to your iPad with a dongle. See requirements section for recommended dongles.
- Tap on Allow Access.
- Tap the SD Card and then tap Done. The selection will be scanned for all flights and imagery.
- Select the Flights or Takeoffs you'd like to review, then tap View Flights.
- FieldAgent will analyze the location data and create thumbnails in the app for viewing.
- Reviewing options:
- Tap Show or Hide Takeoffs
- Tap dots and then tap magnifying glass to view full screen
- Long press (hold down for 1 second) a thumbnail at the bottom of the screen and then tap the magnifying glass.
Images will still need to be imported into FieldAgent on Web or Desktop using the current workflows
DJI and Sentera sensors with SD Cards (The 6X does not use its SD Card for storing images.)
iPhones are currently not supported. Use an iPad to review imagery after flight.
FieldAgent Mobile - User Guide
FieldAgent® Mobile User Guide English Engineered in Minneapolis, MN, USA April 14, 2022 Doc # 17013 Rev F Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice FieldAgent, Double 4K Skyport, and Double 4K are registered trademarks of Sentera. Other ...
FieldAgent - Mobile Stand Count
Overview The Mobile Stand Count feature for FieldAgent Mobile (iOS app) is intended for quickly processing shareable Stand Count results from the field’s edge. The video below shows it populating in real time: A map result will be shareable ...
FieldAgent Mobile - Using a Pre-Flight Checklist
Prepare for each flight using a pre-flight checklist like the one below to ensure you, your aircraft and the people around you stay safe.
Accessing Satellite Imagery via FieldAgent
Satellite map layers are now clipped to the field boundary! This allows for the histogram of NDVI or NDRE values within a field to be shown. This also allows for the map to be displayed in a High Contrast (Equal Area) view. Accessing Satellite ...
FieldAgent Mobile - Setting DJI Controller Flight Modes
Depending on your device, set your DJI controller to the following modes: F Mode: Phantom 3 Series Matrice 100 Omni Inspire 1 P Mode: Phantom 4 Series Inspire 2 Mavic 2 Pro M200/M210/M210RTK M300 Note: Mavic controller should NOT be in Sport Mode ...