Sentera PHX™ - Autopilot Firmware Update (PX4)
Use the following instructions to update:
- Download the latest Sentera PHX™ Autopilot Firmware from the link above.
- Assemble and power on your Sentera PHX Aircraft and CommsBox.
- Connect your Windows laptop to the CommsBox with your Ethernet cable.
- Open Fly PHX on your computer and verify that the aircraft and software are connected.
- Run the Sentera PHX firmware updater utility that you downloaded previously.
- When the updater starts, you will see a black dialog box with white text on your laptop screen. Do not turn off your CommsBox, aircraft, or computer during this update.
- The Fly PHX software should automatically disconnect from the aircraft.
- The updater progress will display in the black dialog box with white text on your laptop screen. This process should take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- When the updater completes verifying, the update has been successful via the white text on your laptop screen. Click Enter to exit the application.
- Once the firmware update completes, power cycle on the aircraft, and then verify it reconnects to Fly PHX without any errors.
- Launch or close and relaunch the Fly PHX app. Navigate to the Gear tab > Summary and verify that the firmware version reads the latest version, as shown in the link above.
Note: If you're unsuccessful in running this update, try turning off your laptop's firewall and/or antivirus and then run the updater again.
***Contact Sentera Customer Support if you're in need of assistance with this update***