Note: Double 4K - Skyport is formerly known as AGX710.
Ordering and manipulating a Multispectral Double4K data set requires the purchase of the Multispectral variant of the Sentera Double 4K Sensor, commonly purchased for use on a Phantom, Inspire Gimbal, or M200 Skyport Payload.
1. Import and Sync your Data in FieldAgent Desktop
- To learn how to import your images, click HERE.
When importing, ensure both the NDRE and nRGB folders are selected.
- Upon a successful upload, select the pin icon to navigate to your field.
Click the cloud icon in the upper right corner of the window to sync your photos to the Cloud.
Note: If the FIELD DETAILS in the lower left does not read Synced, go back to the FieldAgent home screen and then back into the field. Click the cloud button on more time until Field Details reads Synced.
2. Order a 5-Band Map
- Select the desired survey from the left side of the window.
Click Order Mosaic from the action bar at the top of the window,
- Select Five Band and any other desired mosaics under the Mosaics Requested option in the order window, and then click OK.
You will receive an email to let you know your map is being processed.
When your 5-band map is complete and loaded into your account, you will receive another email.
3. Manipulating your Map
With 5-Band map selected from the left side of the window, you can now use the Toolbox to manipulate your map.
- Select an index from the drop down menu.
- You will have the ability to select from the following:
- NDVI - Normalized Difference Vegetation Index is a standardized way to measure healthy vegetation.
- NDRE - Normalized Difference Red Edge can give better insight into permanent or later stage crops because it's able to measure further down into the canopy.
- GNDVI - Green Normalized Difference Vegetation Index is used to identify different concentration rates of chlorophyll. Useful index for measuring rates of photosynthesis and monitoring plant stress.
- CIRE - Chlorophyll Index Red Edge.
- CIG - Chlorophyll Index Green.
- NDWI - Normalized Difference Water Index is used to estimate the leaf water content at canopy level.
- TCARI / OSAVI - Tcari/Osavi is a vegetative index sensitive to chlorophyll and nitrogen content and resistant to variations in leaf area/soil background.
FieldAgent Desktop - Ordering a 5-Band Map
Note: Double 4K - Skyport is formerly known as AGX710. Ordering and manipulating a Multispectral Double4K data set requires the purchase of the Multispectral variant of the Sentera Double 4K Sensor, commonly purchased for use on a Phantom, Inspire ...
FieldAgent Desktop - Ordering a Mosaic or Elevation Map
If a full mosaic will meet your needs better than a QuickTile, but you don't have the necessary software and hardware to create the mosaic yourself, Sentera can create and publish the mosaic for you. Before you order the elevation map, please make ...
Double 4K Lock & Go - Installing for Inspire 1 Gimbal
Note: Double 4K - Skyport is formerly known as AGX710. What you'll need: 1. Multispectral 4K Double Inspire Gimbal. (Purchase here.) 2. DJI Inspire 1 with Locking Gimbal Mount. Steps: 1. Locate the locking mount on the front of the Inspire 1 and ...
FieldAgent Desktop - User Guide
Field Agent Desktop User Guide English Engineered in Minneapolis, MN, USA 14 April 2022 Doc #67002 Rev E Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice FieldAgent, AgVault, and Incident Light Sensor are registered trademarks of Sentera. ...
FieldAgent Mobile - Single Sensor Gimbal Installation Steps
Installing a gimbal on an Phantom 4 with a previously installed Sentera Single Sensor requires both hardware and software updates. To complete this process, scroll to the bottom of the page to download the three attachments: 1. Single Gimbal - ...